Mittwoch, 6. August 2008

Wrestle me this, wrestle me that...



It's already been a while, like, 2 weeks? But the excitement stayed:
I went to see the Rock & Wrestling Show at the Hafenklang in
Hamburg, where I've been wanting to go for a while now. It's a great show event that takes part only once a year, where people in hilarious costumes wrestle against each other. Funnily enough I had the idea to put up such a show as an art project half a year before I found out, this show already existed. I guess, new ideas are requested... Check this out. Would you want to miss this?!

2 Kommentare:

Lauren hat gesagt…

Wow...this looks absolutely AMAZING!! I'm jealous that you actually got to see it in person!

Kukolka hat gesagt…

Hehe, and this from a girl living in Hollywood. I feel slightly flattered and proud, though it's not really my achievement :)